- Visit WP14TO.com between Monday, June 10, 2013 to Tuesday, December 31, 2013 to see contest details or watch out for special contest signs through the 2013 Pride Festival Friday June 21, 2013 and Sunday June 30, 2013.
- Entries are restricted to one per person during the competition period.
- TO ENTER the WorldPride Trip Contest (the “Contest”) simply sign up for the WorldPride e-list at WP14TO.com and select the “Win A Trip” tick-box. Or text WORLD to 647-557-6761 between Friday June 21, 2013 and Sunday June 30, 2013.
In the event of a dispute, entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
All entries must include your first and last name, city, postcode, email address, ten digit day time and evening telephone number. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Contest starts at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, June 10, 2013 and closes on Monday, December 31, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) grand prize (the "Prize") to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The contest sponsor is Tourism Toronto (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be of legal drinking age. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee or board member of Pride Toronto or the Contest Sponsor, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
- Prizes - There is one (1) Prize consisting of a trip for two (2) to Toronto, ON, Canada. Trip includes: air transportation for two (2) from the closest airport to the Prize winner's place of residence (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"); four (4) nights accommodation (based on one (1) room, double occupancy) as chosen by the Contest Sponsor. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, ground transportation, meals and beverages, other than described herein, as applicable, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover. Departure dates and accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and his/her travelling companion to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by the Contest Sponsor in their sole discretion and authority failing which the Prize will be forfeited. It is recommended that Prize winner and his/her travelling companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Travel Dates to be determined by the Contest Sponsor and the following blackout period applies: Christmas. Approximate retail value of the Prize will be determined based on the location of the winner.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes are unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs and/or travel requirements not expressly described herein. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the winner once the booking has been confirmed. The Prize may not be used towards any type of frequent flyer mileage, or other reward point accumulation program.
- Friday January 24, 2014 a random draw for the Prize will take place at Pride Toronto, Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winner by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Pride Toronto. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s, participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later then Friday, January 31, 2014.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest. By entering this Contest each entrant consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium of the entrant’s entry, name, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor or their advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any submission submitted.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsor reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsor in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all online entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be addressed to Pride Toronto at 14 Dundonald St, Toronto, ON, M4Y 1K2.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, webpages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.