WorldPride 2014 Toronto
Hey world! We’re waiting for you.
Join us in Toronto in 2014 for WorldPride!
WorldPride 2014 Toronto (WP14TO), presented by Pride Toronto, is shaping up to be one of the biggest international events of our times. These ten days of queer celebration will turn streets into parades, parks into parties and strangers into friends. Come out and meet the people from around the world expected to gather downtown and in neighbourhoods right across the city.
This will be an international celebration incorporating activism, education, and the history and culture of global LGBTTIQQ2SA* communities. Highlighting Canada’s continued progress in human rights, WP14TO also celebrates the diversity and dynamism of Toronto, one of the world’s most progressive and liveable cities.
Toronto will be the first WorldPride celebration ever held in North America, and the 4th such festival in the world. WorldPride brings people together from around the world to honour our past, celebrate the present, and inspire a better future for LGBTTIQQ2SA* communities everywhere.
The festival will offer something for everyone:
- Thrilling opening and closing ceremonies
- The prestigious WorldPride Gala and Awards
- An international human rights conference
- The vibrant and colourful Pride Parade, Trans March and Dyke March
- Bustling streetfairs
- And an arts and culture festival that will have you wishing the ten days will never end. Outdoor stages, music for every taste, fun for the kids, and some of the world’s top thinkers gathered for an unprecedented ten days of programming.
Start by adding the dates to your calendar! See you June 20-29, 2014!
Learn more: WP14TO FAQ Local Celebs on WP14TO
Toronto will be bursting with a rainbow of colors and voices.
WorldPride 2014 Toronto is presented by Pride Toronto, producer of Canada’s largest annual festival of LGBTTIQQ2SA* culture and human rights, under license from InterPride.
*LGBTTIQQ2SA is an abbreviation used to represent a broad array of identities such as, but not limited to, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, intersex, queer, questioning, two-spirited, and allies.